Oh honey, I'm sweet enough

So I'm doing something silly. I'm quitting sugar for the whole of February. 

Once upon a time I was the little blonde girl who bought 100 penny sweets with a pound, because back then when a merchandise was named after a price, that is exactly what is cost and plus I really really really like sugar. Now I am the brunette who will stride towards the honey jar for that mandatory hit of hoochy mama when the tide's running low.

Why?

Because it's a challenge. Also, my friend Alice co-runs a blog called I could never do that, where every month they try something new that they thought they could never do. Well I love that idea and wanted to get involved so...here I am. Chomping on a rope of nerds with a chocolate bar in my other hand and some smarties up my nose. Sweet Jesus I will miss you guys. I know you know.





1 comment:

  1. You would not believe the crap I have eaten in the last two days to get ready for this. It's ridiculous.

    I may keep a jar of honey on my desk, because, other than honey being natural sugar and thus allowed, I will need the hit.

    ReplyDelete