Vibrate that flab away

The gym junkies/phonies/triers/troopers amongst will likely have noticed the token vibrating machine most gyms have, stood gathering discarded sweat particles in the corner because everyone is too scared to use or even go near them - they have no obvious instructions and vibrating aimlessly in public is a look fit for no fool. Well it turns out they actually do have a purpose, or at least I hope they do because I'm currently investing a fair amount of time and money into using them.

I started at Vibrofit in Hove last Friday and have been every other day since. The sessions last half an hour so are perfect for a quick lunchtime workout and my muscles ache the next day, which very likely points towards some kind of happenings. Without a doubt this is a fun experiment and even if I don't have the buns and abs of steel we all know I deserve by the end of the five week trial, I won't regret my investment and may very well sign up for monthly membership.

The actual process is very enjoyable and the time flies by. It does feel a little strange sometimes, especially in the more secret of private places but you soon get used to it and realise you're almost certainly not going to fart. If you do have to let one go though, the sound of the vibrations acts as the perfect ruse.

I'm pretty sure that this, combined with my new healthy lifestyle approach, will produce some fab results. If it doesn't I will be embarrassed because I fully intend to post before and after pictures so that will suck. Or I'll just suck it all in.


No comments:

Post a Comment